Peggy & Jack Jones Pavilion
Party Rental - $75 Rental Fee
Approval required for Private or Semi-PrivateParty
Payment of rental is required 2 weeks prior
See Splashpark page for rental of Splashpark & Pavilion
Rental is for 2 hours
Required at time of booking
*refundable if nothing is broken or needs excessive cleaning
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioned Restrooms
- Multiple size picnic tables
Call - 903-569-6115
- You are responsible for any damage to the pavilion but not limited to doors, windows, walls, floors, beams, picnic tables, fans or flowers/flower pots.
- No nails, screws, thumbtacks, tape, glue, drills, adhesive signs/badges, staples, paint or anything else may be used that would mar the appearance of the pavilion, pavilion furniture or structure. NOTHING IS TO BE HUNG FROM PAVILION RAFTERS. Use Command 3M type products to hang signs or decorations.
- Decorations must be removed as soon as event has ended.
- Outdoor cooking is ONLY allowed in grills provided in park area.
- No deep fryers allowed at any time.
- All trash, food and debris must be picked up and placed in the trash receptacles provided. Tables should be left clean.
- Picnic tables must not be moved from pavilion.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while at the pavilion.
- This policy will be strictly enforced to insure equitable treatment of other events occurring simultaneously in the pavilion.
- Pets are welcome at the pavilion as long as they are on a leash or in a portable playpen. It is your responsibility to pick up after your pet.
- At NO time will bicycles, rollerblades, scooters or skateboards be
allowed at the pavilion.
- All of the above, except bicycles, are
- PROHIBITED at Mineola Civic Center.
- NO ALCOHOL.
- No SMOKING or tobacco products allowed.
- No loud music.
- No standing on picnic tables.