• Hand sanitizing stations are located at each of the main entrances in Meredith Hall.
• Once a meeting space is set up, the room is sanitized using a commercial grade electrostatic disinfectant sprayer. The room is then locked to ensure the space stays clean until the client arrives.
• Cleaning of high touch areas such as door handles and restrooms have been increased to ensure our guests’ health and safety.
• In response to Governor Abbot’s Executive Order No. GA-34, the Mineola Civic Center will open at 100% capacity on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
• The use of masks will no longer be required. Please be courteous to those who might have a different point of view. It will be the responsibility of the client or event host to enforce any requirement differing from Mineola Civic Center’s Covid-19 requirements.
• Requirement could change if the hospital capacity rate in our Trauma Service Area rises above 15 percent for seven consecutive days.